Thursday, April 22, 2010

not havin' it...

Do you ever have those days or weeks where you feel so distant from everything around you? Like doing everyday tasks don't feel the same? When you worry what the future will have in store for you? When every little thing worries the hell out of you? because i sure do. I don't know why I feel like this nor do I know how to stop feeling like this. I hate for my first blog to be about this but I really did not know how else to possibly make me feel better. I thought that maybe writing how i feel could be that cure. I wouldn't go as far as saying I'm depressed because I don't have anything to be depressed about; however, I do feel like I am having some sort of anxiety. I don't know what has led me to feel this way but i would appreciate it if it left so i could go back to my everyday life.


No comments:

Post a Comment